uneasiness

omg omg omg my heart is pounding so quickly.. most my friends got their final sem 2 results.. i think i got it too in the postbox. but i dont have the key to unlock it.. jz have to wait for my mom to come home bcz she has the key with her all the time.. i felt so disturbed. i dont think that i can pass one of my fucking subject, history. i am scared.


********************************************************************************

wakakakaka i passed all'f my subjects~ my results aint that perfect, slightly retarded than the previous semester. but i didnt fail historyyyyyy muahahahaharrrrrr! shoooh shooh, anxiety!!

i wonder why they posted under parent's name when they're sending student's final result.. MIA's fault that i kena accused as a 'no manners' girl for opening the letter under momah's name. i was too kan cheong of my results ma..... niama Missing In Action..

updated 20/3/08

0 commentz: