i am not reliable.

I am wondering how mommy can ever spend her days shop for daily/monthly needs for the family all by herself o.O"
today I did, all by myself, Jaya Jusco @ 5pm.. and it's so-called the first time..
experiencing how pathetic to walk unaccompanied by members in the supermarket, picking vegetables and detergent.. sigh.
mom is my strong dude.. maybe that's what all housewives do while their husbands are working [?] ><" hmm.. i hope my hubby would agree to be my regular-supermarket-companion in future :S
hubby? lol.. not excited to have one yet..
well mom went outstation, so I'll have to do her routine..
mom & I contact through wires, ....perhaps wireless?? msn, sms o.O"
..it has been long, a couple of weeks I would confirm..
though I don't tell her, how much I missed her T_T
bumped into grace & her mom while selecting some veges, and another time while getting my hams weighted, and again at the biscuits corner, and again at the sauces.. and againnnnn.. >.<

one stupid thing I did was I forgot to check the amount of cash in my wallet. until I am about to queue at the counter..
clumsy cheL @@ [whacks on the butt]
so I left the basket on the floor and stupidly queued 10 minutes for the Automated Teller Machine and it is for any other banks, but except Maybank??? wthhhhh =.=.=.=""
grrrrrrrr...
pretending I was making a phonecall, I left to the other block XD argh maluuuu
finally get to press the "withdrawl" button below the stairs at the female's department.. *relief*

aroused by a call from a girlfriend @ 1.30pm demanding that I go to the postbox immediately to take my semester 3 results from MIA. so I did. I opened the letter with hope, read with faith, accepted in despair..
results? there's nothing to be proud of. not a satisfying one I would say :(((((

1 commentz:

daya.ashburn said...

hmm, hi im conan. i just read your comment on my sis page (pharie) and thanks so much. can i know your name, mayb i do renmeber you!