wall-E

I had a clear look at my face today. What I saw? yes, pimples it is!.. omg pimples!! fcukk (#*&$!)&!!!! why GOD created pimples!??!! Why!!! TIMKAIII~~~ due to? siu yer or supper? yes, probably... aihzzz... so what I & friends had today were:

place: Ganda Dua Restaurant, Danau Kota

satay.
in case you Malaysian don't recognize what the hell is that..

it was really appetizing.. :)

siu kai yek. [bbq chicken wings]
woooo perfecto~!

sotong+okra.
yummy~ but high cholestrol..

lalah.
this tastes heavenly.
we loved this the most.

balitong.
this buddy here was disregarded.
but josh had it all.

It was a delightful supper anyway :)
p/s we all have big bellys.. @@"

btw we watched wall-E & it was okay. W-E & Eve were kinda cute together but I don't think they're matching @@ Eve is kind of hi-tech robotic probe while W-E is somekind of lousy trash compactor. agagaga.. anyway i rated it 3.5/5 la.. :)

0 commentz: