Birthday Girls @ T.G.I. Friday's

It was 8th October Vayne & I planned a birthday party for 2 lengluis which are basically my chimuis. ahahaha.. we celebrated grace's 19th & elaine's 18th b'day @ T.G.I. Friday's, Pav.. So the day before we shopped & bought them cute Ts & a temporary tattoo each just to highlight them awhile on that day XD as soon as we stepped @ grace's hse, we kinda errr.. should i use the word "force"? so we forced them to change into the new T which has some mean words on it such as " I may not be PERFECT but PARTS of me are AWESOME " on grace's while " If you don't like my attitude, diaL 1-800-EAT-SHIT " wtf ahahaha on elaine's... XD

hope they have not rub that tattooes off hahahaha
it'll last for at least a week if you don't bathe

GRACELAINE = grace & elaine
& we bought them a whole Secret Recipes walnut brownies
pretty awesome yeah, 19 candles? you are already old lah jiejie XD
bila mau kahwin???

they were asked to stand on the chair & were asked to sing us a song..
grace sang her song followed by elaine's Tong Hua
I should have recorded their speech ler, so sweet... :)
that two guys at the side showed their retardism
hahahahaha their funny acts really boosted up the mood

girls, make yer wish & blow them candles

WWWwhoOOooh *blows*

the guy: alamaaak lenglui! your holy water kena my face lahh

seems like the birthday girls were extremely happy hahahhaa

& then.. a sudden BOOOoH!! in their ears..
...the girls were half-deaf & will seek revenge in the next century, i guess..

peace ^^v
but we don't usually leave the world in peace

a serious pose.

just hanging out in front of Louis Vuitton
since we cannot afford to shop LV


I only took some pics of few dishes as we were all busy eating XD



Happy birthday to grace & elaine, & many many many many happy returns of the day...
hahahaha love u girls so much.. muaxx
& thank you so much for the dinner
love you heaps!

p/s hey guys, remind me to send you more pics @ msn. there are over 50 pics btw @@

0 commentz: