Love Fades With Time?

WHhoohh it's raining. I slept for 9 hours yesterday but it never seems enough. But who the hell cares, as long I have done Vinod's work then I can sleep like a pig. I showed him layouts today; and he likes my ideas I suppose. First person to start doing typo for the leaflets. Agak bangga la kan. Nevertheless I'll fortify my determination and strengthen my courage to accomplish this assignment successfully. Whatever.


So what I've got here; let's see. Oh.. nothing but a dad at home. Di mana dia~ anak kambing saya~ Semua sudah pergi Johor.
I've been sleeping with my mom since childhood. Anak manja le kan. but I'ma sleeping alone for this month and the following month and til end of next year or eventually forever?? T_T Nevermind I'm getting used to it.




I'm in love with my Nike. Everyone in college knows that. hahaha.. Because they always see my shoes in a sparkling white condition & without a friggin' dirt or even an amoeba lying on it. I'll be like "WTF is this black black thing doing on my Nike?" I'll run to go buy tissue and rub that fag off. When I first bought them, I'll wash them [with AirAsia's toothbrush+chlorox] each time I wore them out. As time goes by- then from washing to just wiping it clean everyday. Then to wiping them once a week. Now, I'll wash them once every month. Is this what we call "Love fades with time" ? But I'm not getting another pair any sooner. Would you be my pair of shoes? With no guaranteed insurance. :)




27 commentz:

Jas.Lynn said...

lu byk pandai tido la wei~~~~
dpt idea lu dlm mimpi ke?..
haha

I'm Doggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm Doggie said...

i think we can ignore this post.haha

cheL` said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheL` said...

idea tu dpt dari mana tah? time tengah korek hidung kot XD

cheL` said...

weh dog jangan biadap lah XD

rieL said...

The hell?
so many deleted comments.
cant waste d opportunity,
to join!

rieL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheL` said...

wtf gedik2 sepakang!

cheL` said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm Doggie said...

ahaha...10 comments wow ? but half of them hv been deleted !haha...

Jas.Lynn said...

yala....kalau nak post jgnlah deletekan....korek hidung utk dptkan idea...jgn jgn nanti t'lalu kuat, korek hingga b'darah...

gene` said...

gembeng gembeng saya ada addidas

I'm Doggie said...

me deleted because i did type wrong words mah! im perfectist !

cheL` said...

korek sampai berdarah? wah hardcore betul.. sumbat kotex dlm hidung tu..

cheL` said...

gembeng..baru ke adidas tu..
punya lah adidas pun tak tahu spell.. shame on u @@
ke beli cetak rompak sbb tu addidas kau ada 3 d?

cheL` said...

wah i deleted post also bcoz im'a a perfectionist ^^

said...

eiyh..how come i never noticed ur sparkling jinggling wingling shoes 2?
i tot u wear the same shoes since last semester?..not meh?
ahahahaha!!
forgive me for the ignorance..
lol

cheL` said...

wth hahahaa... no la.. maybe its not shining anymore T_T thts y you didnt take note of that jinggly (o.O") shoes..
gotta polish em more often..

p/s ignorance is bliss :)

gene` said...

kimek, adidas X"D ur shoe is so smelly that the mini market located 3 bloks away to lose their customers =(

cheL` said...

no it aint my shoes' fault. its the mini market's taukeh so black that ppl tot baru berlaku kebakaran @@

I'm Doggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm Doggie said...

so byk comments wei !
sorry, juz now i deleted again..haha

cheL` said...

doggie u sengaja izit? agagaga noob betul..

cheL` said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheL` said...

oops o.O

gene` said...

=_= they hitam u busuk... quite ngam wurt.. busuk hitam... baru kena bakar terus busuk =_+ BUSYUKKK rachel busyukkk