CheL's Revolutionary Evolution

I have stolen and transferred a folder of pictures entitled "MY BABY" from my mom's laptop to my desktop. what pictures? they are those ol-skool pix of me, yes, me myself & I that I don't have or have ever seen. as I go through each and every pix, it really brings back memories and laughter.. HAHA I would like to share some of my felicities and crappiness with y'all.. sit back & enjoy watching CheL's Revolutionary Evolution..


great choice of hairstyle @@


bro & I @ genting highlands to watch mom
participatin Misses M'sia '98
[I'm bout 9 years old]



my kepoyoan terserlah
[form 3]


my disgusting act at a disgusting place


Pepper is my lover. love my pet so much.


my hair was all the while short
until I decided to keep my hair long when I was
in form 4


I was an innocent looking bitch


a nerd or a sir-two-peed girl..
ppl don't make friends with me and have least admirers at this time
HAHA wtf


this is how I look screaming with my mouth shut


I tried to fit in that lame plastic bag..
or
I'm lame I tried to fit in that plastic bag

are you affected from my ugly disease?

posing with my adorable darLing


good old times when we're still kids and we enjoy playing @ the playground


although I kept my hair long but it's always tied

I cannot bear my wispy hair anymore


and then I snapped my hair short again


my new hairdo! first time having my hair colored..

more or less I was influenced by my role model next to me which is my beloved mom..



I rock hard!
some people call me Gina Glocksen XD
we had the same hairdo at the same time..
no, I don't fancy her o.O


It was a very long long holiday after SPM
I cannot stop eating especially chocs &
I
became an alcoholic


and I grew larger each day but I still continue
eating & drinking



as a result, I weighted 70KGs
and waistline measured 38inches OMFG!!!
I'm equivalent to a pregnant lady
Is this me?? I can't believe what I'm seeing



after a few months, I dyed brown with blue highlights

next, I had my hair blonde


I love eating Big Apple's & Jco's doughnuts


and sushi too ^^


I started to adore cooking


and watching bro doing stupid things in the mall


hello. this is the new cheL..
I'm 19 & still available..HAHA wtf

goodbye for now.. hugs & kisses..


7 commentz:

rieL said...

DSC00293.jpg!
the good old days..
^_T






*later after finish crying i come back comment somemore*

Izzat said...

Gila cute rachel masa DCS00293.jpg!

Hahaha.

Jangan nangis, Zariel.
Kalau kau nangis, aku pun nangis.

I'm Doggie said...

omg..can't even imagine u hv ever been such fat!!hahaha...

cheL` said...

mr. riel & jing

agaga yea good ol days..
but d hair sudah tak best..
awiz ikat then rosak d..
dun cry2 ler... later i buy royal gold fer y'all... ^^

cheL` said...

doggie..

agaggagaaa i was fat T_T
luckily I control my diet agagaga or else, WHOA XD

gene` said...

JOM STEVENS FOR SUPPER : )

Anonymous said...

You write very well.