a tattoo.

Friday, 12 Sept- Today is a memorable day! why? my first time getting a tattoo!! omfg!! woot woot~! yc & i have always wanted to get a body tattoo. we had been looking for many different designs @ many different body tattoo shops. but the previous week, we were determined to really get one and so we went to sg. wang to make an appointment for today..

a total of rm350 for the piece of permanent body tattoo

yc got a pretty chick to do for him
I'll have to wait for awhile for her sifu to come..
I was like WOHOO! I got an expert artist to do for me ^^

he's the sifu & he's lengchai. fevittt~


since I am the sifu's customer, I got a lying down position Xp
while yc have to sit until the whole process is completed..

there's some parts where he dragged the needle all the way through the skin
& tears rolled down my cheeks..

i really love it! to the max..
there's CHEL above the errr... we called it the "jellyfish" XD

5 commentz:

I'm Doggie said...

yo ..coolman.mesti sakit de.haha
but hou yeng u know !

MXV said...

I have no comments.

-MXV-

gene` said...

as a brother..abang kandung
i have no comments

cheL` said...

-agaga sakit la ofkoz.. cried abit XD
agaga hou yeng ar.. u make one also la then.. but scooby's face XD

-as myself, i have no comments too

pharie said...

haha.
reminds me of jordin sparks song..

"..like a tatto..~"

XP